Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sunflower Seeds, taking off....and a real challange.


Having slaved for 3 years over a novel which I loved writing but can see why epics take lifetimes, I wrote Sunflower Seeds (& little bits of good news and happy thoughts) over two nights in 3 hours.


I sent it out in pdf as a little pick me up for clients/colleagues etc.

I am overwhelmed with the amount of people who want a print copy.

You have to laugh!

So now I have the challange of finding a printer that dosent want a kidney or a pint of blood to produce this simple little book, so I can sell it on my website/amazon/bookshops and anywhere anyone wants it.

Simple.

The book that is, the challange is not.


In the meantime, if you want a free copy of the ebook version before we hit the printers,

just email info@mcdonaldcoaching.com with Sunflowers in the subject line and you will have a copy in your inbox in jigtime.


This week continues to be miserable on the news, and beautiful on the beach across the road from my house, hard to reconcile chaos in the economy with a blue and silver tide and the smell of sweat pea.


In every recession there is an oppurtunity, in ours I think the oppurtunity is to look for ways in which we can help. Whether its clients, friends, colleagues, family or just people you meet, take inspiration from Arvind Devalia and see how you can make a contribution to make someone's day brighter. Check out his amazing work on Web: http://www.arvinddevalia.com/. and his latest book http://www.getthelifeyoulove.com/ which by pure coincidence, and ironic given that he is highly allergic to sunflower seeds, has a sunflower on the front cover!!


I have known Arvind for several years and he is a genuinly caring person, making a huge difference to the world. Now THAT is a REAL challange!!

No comments: